Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Haul... again.

Hello there, 
  I wanted to stop by and share some of my recent purchases with you!  I've been obsessed with NYX Lipliner Pencils lately and have added four to my collection.  

 With Flash
 Top-  NYX   Mauve  
 Comparison Swatches- UD Naked liner (dupe)
           UD Rush

NYX Prune
Comparison Swatch- Nightmoth (not even close)




NYX  Sand Pink 
Rose 

I also picked up MAC Lavish Living mineralize blush from the Devine Night collection.  To be sincere, I have not purchased from one of MAC's collections in a while.  I find them to be overwhelming and redundant, but I saw this blush talked about on Youtube and fell under it's spell.  I have yet to wear it but I will be debuting it this week.  I will also be debuting my latest Chanel purchase.  The blush Accent is limited edition for the holidays and is the perfect nude blush.  It's gorgeous!  






 MAC Lavish Living   Chanel Accent
 Another little gift to myself was this beautiful polish.  Look at it.  Enough said.



Thank you, 
 Mariana

No comments:

Post a Comment