Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove

Hello there,
   I am not one to fall for gimmicky things but I must admit that I have contemplated buying this glove since it first came out a few months back.  Washing my makeup brushes is one of the most tedious things for me to do.  I have so many brushes that I end up putting dirty ones aside and use clean ones.  Next thing I know, I have over 50 brushes that need to be washed.  I have always used the good old baby shampoo and sponge trick, which took me forever.  So, logically, when I saw this product I was immediately intrigued.  I must admit that I love it!  It really makes washing brushes quicker and the best part is that it is less messy and that I only end up wetting one hand.  Check out my first impression and use!



 Side for eye brushes
Side for face brushes

Get your brush cleaning glove here!  
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/Sigma_Spa_Brush_Cleaning_Glove_s/238.htm


XOXO,
 Mariana


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding regarding I really appreciate your work, keep it up. hoboken spa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback! It's greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete