Monday, September 30, 2013

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

Hello there,  
     I wanted to stop by and introduce the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette.  This is limited edition and will sell out for sure.  Urban Decay eyeshadows are one of my favorite formulas.  I have used the company for years and they have never been better!  This palette is no exception.  As a proud owner of their 15th anniversary palette, I was skeptical about picking this up.  I am sure glad I did though.  This palette is different than any other UD palette I own.  It's incredibly wearable considering the three matte shades and the neutrals.  It is also very bold and fun at the same time.  Pick it up ladies!  I promise you won't be disappointed.  I look forward to sharing the other things I picked up from the brand for the holidays!  Here are some of my swatches and a simple work look I put together.  










 Much larger than 15th anniversary edition.


After about eight hours of wear on a dull day.

Get yours here:

XoXo, 
 Mariana 


No comments:

Post a Comment