Monday, September 30, 2013

Sephora Favorites Superstars Holiday Set... The perfect gift!

Walk, no run, to Sephora to pick up their latest Sephora Favorites Superstars set for the holidays.  This is an AMAZING value!  It all started when I was going to repurchase my trusted Origins GinZing eye cream.  Then I came across this set which includes a full size eye cream, Stila waterproof liquid liner, my favorite Smashbox BB cream (which I needed to repurchase soon) and more.  The rollerball of Flowerbomb sealed the deal for me, I have been lusting for this fragrance for over a year and haven't picked it up.  Here are some pictures in case you need more convincing!  

This retails for $75 and retails over $200!!!  I will probably buy a back up and gift some of the things I won't use up, like the polish and blush/bronzer duo.  


This set contains:
- 0.085 oz Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 
- 1.7 oz Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 
- 0.50 oz Deborah Lippmann Treatment-infused Nail Color in Cleopatra in New York 
- 0.50 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil 
- 0.17 oz Nars Blush & Bronzing Powder Duo in Orgasm & Laguna 
- 0.12 oz Nars Lipstick in Dolce Vita 
- 0.50 oz Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff 
- 1.0 oz Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light 
- 0.016 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner 
- 0.30 oz Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara Base & Top Coat 
- 0.02 oz Too Faced Flexistretch™ Nylon Fibers 
- 0.05 Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin & Mushroom 
- 0.33 oz Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball
















This retails for $75 and retails over $200!!!  I will probably buy a back up and gift some of the things I won't use up, like the polish and blush/bronzer duo.  
Get it here!



XoXo, 
 Mariana 

No comments:

Post a Comment